IGCSE Physics Teacher
Class size: No more than 25 students/class
Teaching Schedule: 10 day working week followed by 4 days off
Teaching hours: 4 x 45 minute periods per day
Location: Zhuji City, Zhejiang Province (23 minutes from Hangzhou and 90 minutes from Shanghai)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. teach IGCSE and/or A-level physics to ESL students of age 15-18.
2. assist students in preparing for IGCSE Examination.
1. Basic Salary: 20,000 RMB minimum monthly (salary varies depending on experience and qualifications)
2. Extra Salary: At least 3500 RMB per month if taking part in the evening ESL tutor program.
3. Free furnished accommodation on campus.
4. Winter and summer vacation.
5. 50%Tuition discount for employees’ children in any Hailiang School.
6. Holiday gifts.
7. Assist in getting Chinese work visa.
8. Airfare reimbursement: a round-trip per year
9. Free medical insurance provided.
1. bachelor's degree in physics/engineering or related major.
2. At least 2 years of IGCSE/A-level Physics teaching experience.
3. teacher's license (PGCE) holder is preferred.
HLS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of its employees and students. A criminal history check is a pre-requisite for all candidates employed at HFLS.